Fosmon USB to Micro USB Adapter for Smartphones/Tablets
I recently bought this little USB to Micro USB cord for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Amazon.ca and I must say this thing has been a lifesaver. There are cheaper ones out there, but from my experience, if you go cheap, expect it not to work. So I picked a nice in between model and well, it’s amazing. It is a Female USB to Male Micro USB that fits the following Samsung phones;
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy SII
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- Google Nexus 7 II FHD/ 1st Gen
- Nexus 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 4
- LG G2
- Nokia Lumia 1520
- Nokia Lumia 1020
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 900
- Nokia Lumia 520
and here is what you can do with it!
- Operate small USB peripherals by plugging in the adapter cable which transforms your mobile or portable device into a USB capable unit.
- Connect your peripheral devices like mice, keyboards and more to your cell phones with this micro USB OTG (on-the-go) to USB 2.0 adapter. *Note: Functions depended on the device’s operating system and applications
- Adapter allows you to use standard USB devices with micro 5-pin oriented electronics
- Connect your USB thumbdrive, desktop keyboard, mouse, USB hub, harddrive, PS3 controller, card reader
- MICRO-USB male to STANDARD USB female
The best thing I think about this product is the 9o degree connector. Way less chance of it breaking due to fatigue. The official Samsung cord sells their cable for $20+. It only weighs 23g, it’s dimensions are 15.2 x 1.3 x 11.4 cm, and well, its black.
Hope it works for you like it does for me!
Applike Referral link for free mCoins and Explaination
Applike. Sound’s like an app that all you do is rate things. Let meRead More
Rival Knights Android Review
Rival Knights, the free action game that is bringing back the fun of horse jousting,Read More