I recently bought this little USB to Micro USB cord for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Amazon.ca and I must say this thing has been a lifesaver. There are cheaper ones out there, but from my experience, if you go cheap, expect it not to work. So I picked a nice in between model and well, it’s amazing. It is a Female USB to Male Micro USB that fits the following Samsung phones;
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy SII
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- Google Nexus 7 II FHD/ 1st Gen
- Nexus 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 4
- LG G2
- Nokia Lumia 1520
- Nokia Lumia 1020
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 900
- Nokia Lumia 520
and here is what you can do with it!
- Operate small USB peripherals by plugging in the adapter cable which transforms your mobile or portable device into a USB capable unit.
- Connect your peripheral devices like mice, keyboards and more to your cell phones with this micro USB OTG (on-the-go) to USB 2.0 adapter. *Note: Functions depended on the device’s operating system and applications
- Adapter allows you to use standard USB devices with micro 5-pin oriented electronics
- Connect your USB thumbdrive, desktop keyboard, mouse, USB hub, harddrive, PS3 controller, card reader
- MICRO-USB male to STANDARD USB female
The best thing I think about this product is the 9o degree connector. Way less chance of it breaking due to fatigue. The official Samsung cord sells their cable for $20+. It only weighs 23g, it’s dimensions are 15.2 x 1.3 x 11.4 cm, and well, its black.
Hope it works for you like it does for me!